A transcript is an academic record and will include only information of an academic nature. Disciplinary action is not recorded on the academic record.

Students must satisfactorily settle all financial obligations to the University before transcripts are released or diplomas awarded.

Requests to have academic transcripts sent to a third party must be in writing and must include the student’s signature. Under no circumstances will a transcript or a copy of a transcript of work taken at another institution be released by The University of Findlay. Students should contact each school attended for copies of official records at that institution. A fee is charged for each official transcript.