Re-admission for Former Students

If a student wishes to reenroll at Findlay after withdrawing, contact should be made with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Re-admission is not guaranteed but will be considered on the basis of the student’s previous record at Findlay and any other institutions attended in the interim. If suspended or dismissed from The University of Findlay for academic reasons, the student must follow the procedure established by the Student Academic Standards Committee, as outlined in the minimum progress section of this catalog. A re-entry student who has been away from Findlay for more than two calendar years (other than for a leave of absence) will be subject to the graduation requirements in effect at re-entry.