Non-degree Students

Non-degree students should complete a non-degree registration form in order to register for classes. All non-degree advising is done by advisers in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Tuition is the same as that of a degree candidate. To apply courses taken as a non-degree student to a degree program, students must complete the undergraduate admissions process as outlined above.