Change of Grades

After a final grade has been submitted to the Office of the Registrar, it cannot be changed unless there is evidence of an error in computation or transcription or successful grade challenge. Under normal circumstances, final grades may not be changed later than one month after the end of the semester in which the grade was earned. Changing an “X” or “EC” to a grade requires only the approval of the instructor. A change of grade requires the approval of the instructor, the appropriate area director/program chair, and the appropriate college dean.