Program Eligibility Requirements

The University of Findlay is allowed to offer federal financial aid assistance for degree granting programs of study and a limited number of non-degree programs. The College of Education offers a post-baccalaureate program of study. Students in this program that are entering the teaching field from another profession are eligible for federal and state financial aid. The College of Health Professions offers a 12-month nuclear medicine technology certificate. Students enrolled only in the certificate program are eligible for federal student aid.